your favourite books?/really good books?
I’m looking for some new books to read. Don’t say Harry Potter or books by John Green because I’ve already read those hehe they’re amazing
- honeyedheartbeats answered: The Song of Fire and Ice series is amazingly detailed and complex, I’d suggest those. :)
- love-and-fire answered: Harry Potter :D Sorry sweetheart, i had to say it xD
- thisisabsolute answered: Foer, Etgar Keret, Nicole Krauss, Capote, Salinger, all deserving authors/writers.
- wildflowerwind answered: Hunger Games (obviously), The Great Gatsby, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Sarah’s Key.
- mmmmw answered: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Záfon and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro :)
- long-hazy-days answered: Before i fall by Lauren Oliver is amazing :’)
- cestlavieparis answered: Perfume by Patrick Suskind don’t listen to those other people’s suggestions it’s the best ever
- samilovegood answered: the hobbit? I’ve only just started reading it, but it’s super good so far :)
- invvicta answered: The Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
- siriusly-though answered: Clockwork angel and Clockwork prince by Cassandra Clare and the Gone series by Michael Grant
- floatingbetweenthestars posted this